Tyk API Gateway v2.3.2 and Tyk Dashboard 184.108.40.206 released
We are happy to announce a new version of Tyk Gateway and Tyk Dashboard.
This is a bug fix release and contains critical updates for our Tyk Hybrid users, as well as various fixes for all the users.
- Fixed memory and connection leak affecting our Hybrid users, it was causing Tyk Gateway to crash due to lack of available memory, or because of opening too many network connections to Tyk Cloud.
- Now you can allow double slash “//” in your urls, by setting
http_server_options.skip_url_cleaningoption. It may be useful if you need to pass “urls” as parameters to your api, for example: “http://your.api.com/get/http://example.com”.
- Fixed bug where JWT claims would not be included in the middleware context in subsequent requests
- Fixed runtime panic when an OAuth client is added with an API that does not exist in the gateway yet
- Added Organisation name to dashboard UI for multi-tenant installations
- Fixed ‘Search by key” in the key analytics view
- Fixed API Import schema to work with
- Fixed import/export API for policies where the ACL would not be properly set on import
- Fixed uptime tests UI issues for requests with multi-line bodies